Java Development Kit ( JDK ) contains a collection of programming tools for Java Developers. Here in this post I am discussing about a few useful tools in JDK.
- appletviewer - appletviewer runs Java applets without the help of a java enabled web browser.
- javac - javac is the Java Compiler which produces Byte code from the Java Source code.
- java - java is the Java Interpreter which runs the Byte code produced by the Java Compiler javac.
- javah - javah produces header files to use with native methods.
- javap - javap is the Java Disassembler which enables us to convert Byte code files into a program description.
- javadoc - javadoc creates HTML format documentation from Java Source code files.
- jdb - jdb is the Java Debugger.