Here I have given links to a few more useful tools for Computer Science enthusiasts. Most of them are Open Source Software, the rest are Freeware.
- Eclipse - Eclipse is an IDE for Java. It is one of the best available for Java development. Click here to download Eclipse.
- MySQL - MySQL is one of the best Open Source relational database management system (RDBMS) available free of cost. Click here to download MySQL.
- WampServer - WampServer (Apache, PHP, MySQL on Windows) is a Windows web development environment. Click here to download WampServer.
- Python - Python is a general-purpose high-level programming language. Click here to download the Python Interpreter.
- VirtualBox - If you want to run Linux over your Windows based system the best tool available is Oracle VM VirtualBox. Running an Operating System using VirtualBox is entirely different from running the same OS using a Live CD. Click here to download Oracle VM VirtualBox.
- 7-ZIP - 7-ZIP is an Open Source file archiver. It can read and write almost all the archive formats and far far better than WinZip. Click here to download 7-ZIP.